Friday, March 30, 2012

query question

This is my current query that I have in an App I wrote:
MySQL = "select DateEntered,Shipper,PickupDate,PUTime,Ci
ty, State, Zip,
Consignee, Destination, DState, DZip, PickupNumber, ShippersNumber,
PONumber, Consignee_Ref_Number, Weight, Number_Packages, Carrier,
Carrier_Number, Trailer_Number, ApptDate, ApptTime, IDFProNumber,
DeliveredDate, DeliveredTime, FreightCharges, TransitTime, Comments,
LastUpdate, lastcomment from IntermodalTracingMasterFile where " &
tmpMyShippers & " Order by [" & strSort & "] desc "
This works fine.
I need to modify it a little I need to have one query that will return when
the DeliveredDate is empty
and anohter query to return the ones that have somethign in the
DeliveredDate field.
ThanksOn Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:58:44 -0800, johnfli wrote:

>This is my current query that I have in an App I wrote:
(snip)
>I need to modify it a little I need to have one query that will return when
>the DeliveredDate is empty
>and anohter query to return the ones that have somethign in the
>DeliveredDate field.
Hi johnfli,
Add "WHERE DeliveredDate IS NULL" or "WHERE DeliveredDate IS NOT NULL"
Best, Hugo
--
(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)

No comments:

Post a Comment